1. Place the base and the arch on a flat surface.
2. Get on your knees to stabilize the base.
3. Press with your knees on the broader end of the base, and apply some force to bend the arch.
4. Adjust the Stretcher to a comfortable level. We recommend starting with a minimal setting.
5. Slowly lay down on the Stretcher while supporting yourself with elbows.
6. Relax and breathe deeply for 5-10 minutes. Slowly roll over after you finish your stretch.
As you get more advanced and flexible, you can move to a higher stretch setting.