Sew and tailor anything, portability at its best.
Sewezee™ lets you repair, modify, and customize stitches, seams, and hems of any fabric, anytime and anywhere! An electric sewing machine to replace bulky ones and provides similar accuracy, and precise work. Equipped with a Built-in LED, you get better efficiency while the double thread mechanism gives perfect stitch control. Being light and compact, you can easily carry Sewezee™ and stitch like an expert!.
Ideal for All Fabrics: Suitable for silk, wool, jeans, leather, denim, hem pants, drapes, holes rips, and almost every type of material. Ideal for all DIY crafters to create beautiful art pieces.
Built-In Guide Light: Work in low light with convenience. A yellow LED light is provided on top of the needle space. This illuminates the work area and allows you to focus better.
Easy to Operate: Can be used easily by all beginners, and professionals. Equipped with a thread cutter, it allows you to adjust the tension and speed as preferred, making the job easier.
Dual Powering Methods: It can be powered by both household chargers or with 4 AA batteries. So if you need to use it outside your home, simply pop in the batteries and power it up.
Perfect for Big Scale Work: Made with high-grade ABS, it ensures sturdiness and durability. Small yet powerful, Sewezee™ can help you perform both small, and professional scale work.
2. Comprehensive 2-Year Warranty Included.
3. 100% Quality Inspection on every order.
4. FREE Shipping. No surprises or hidden fees.
5. Safe Payments via UPI, NetBanking, Debit/Credit Card or PayTM®
6. End to End Tracking for every order.
7. Help when you need it. we got you!
Feature: Electric Sewing Machine
Power: Charging Adapter or 4 x AA Batteries (Batteries not included)
Voltage: 100 - 240V
Weight: 0.6570 kg
- 1 x Sewezee™
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x Foot Pedal
- 1 x Sewing Kit
- 1 x User Manual
- 32 x Big Spool of Thread
- 32 x Small Spool of Thread
- 1 x 1.5m Tape Measure
- 1 x Box of Needles
- 1 x Spring Needle
- 1 x Seam Ripper
- 1 x Threader
- 1 x Scissor
- STEP 1: Power up the machine using the adapter or the batteries (battery compartment located below the machine) then set up the bobbin and thread the machine.
- STEP 2: To position the thread correctly, you should locate the thread holder on the side. After pulling off the bobbin holder and spring underneath it, slide on the bobbin.
- STEP 3: The thread goes from the bobbin through the first thread guide on the needle arm, through the two plates in the tension control and through the second thread guide at the end of the needle arm.
- STEP 4: The machine sews from left to right. Hold the fabric with the left hand, giving it some gentle tension and turn the machine on using the power switch on the top. The fabric feeds by itself into the machine.